Passion

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 | |

I met with a client at a cafe last Sunday. The meeting went well. They seemed to be pleased with what they saw in my portfolio.

After the meeting was over, a gentleman who sat on the next table asked me if I am a wedding planner. I told him no, I am a wedding photographer.

He looked at me, and told me ," you are a brave lady. There isn't much female wedding photographers that I heard/know of. It's a stressful and tough job!"

I smiled at him and told him,"Well, it's all about PASSION. I love my job, I enjoy what I am doing and I am glad I am doing something that I love for living."
That's right, that's what it takes. PASSION.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

That's right Suki! Passion is absolutely what it's all about. As for not that many women photographers, you may be out numbered, but all my faves are women!